Heritage Mutton Box
Native breed mutton raised on natural Cotswold pasture
Our mutton is over two years old, so it's really slow grown. Munching on lots of delicious natural pasture, allows it to develop a really full flavour and the joints are typically bigger than what you would find in one of our lamb boxes. Each half mutton box provides the following cuts:
- Shoulder of mutton - Left on the bone
- Leg of mutton - Tied, and left on the bone
- Rack of mutton - French trimmed
- Loin Chops - Four, cut from the loins
- Mint & Apricot Burgers - Four 6oz gluten free burgers made with chump, breast & neck fillet
- Mince - One 500g pack made with chump, breasts and neck fillet
Our mutton is hung for 7-10 days, then expertly butchered by the award-winning Jesse Smiths in Cirencester. The mutton is supplied in individually vacuum packed cuts, which are labelled and delivered in environmentally friendly wool-insulated boxes.
Delivery: £15.00 (2 of these can be bundled up in the same delivery cost)
Local delivery is £5 and collection is free.