Native Feast Beef Box
Made for feeding hungry households with wholesome healthy grass-fed beef. From speedy suppers, nourishing mealtimes and traditional Sunday roasts. Our beef is hung for 28 days and butchered locally. Supplied in individually vacuum packed cuts, which are labelled and delivered in environmentally friendly wool insulated boxes.
A typical Native Feast Beef Box provides approximately 7.5kg of tasty beef in the following cuts:
- Two rump steaks
- One premium roasting joint
- Second joint for roast or slow cook
- Mince - three 500g bags
- Two shins ideal for casseroles & stews
- Diced stewing steak - two 500g bags
- 6oz burgers - a pack of four (170g each)
Delivery: £15.00 (2 of these can be bundled up in the same delivery cost)
Local delivery is £5 and collection is free.